Breathe : Into The Shadows | Amazon Prime Video | 10th July 2020

Completed the series!This ssn. was damp squib when compared to last ssn.
Any n*d*ty or moaning? I want to confirm whether we can enjoy with family or not. Vulgar language works for us. But n*d*ty is little bit excessive.

Any n*d*ty or moaning? I want to confirm whether we can enjoy with family or not. Vulgar language works for us. But n*d*ty is little bit excessive.
Just Lesbian scene,with 2 female characters engaged in liplock and one of the female characters stripping down to Bra.

No n*d*ty but you can't watch with kids, unnecessary abusive words used in few episodes. I don't understand logic of these words, why they need to include them.

Don't watch with same expectations of season 1. It's different...

No n*d*ty but you can't watch with kids, unnecessary abusive words used in few episodes. I don't understand logic of these words, why they need to include them.

Don't watch with same expectations of season 1. It's different...
Please don't watch murder centric shows with kids. Also I agree about bad language. One or two cussing word is fine. Constantly is not. Specially at workplaces and home. I have never heard anyone use those in normal circumstances.

Please don't watch murder centric shows with kids. Also I agree about bad language. One or two cussing word is fine. Constantly is not. Specially at workplaces and home. I have never heard anyone use those in normal circumstances.
Till the time i was bachelor i used to wake up with cuss words directed at my roomies.Habit continued during initial corporate days.I was fortunate to have my college mates as my colleagues in initial corporate days.It was really hard to curb this habit of cussing when with parents :)

Why Breathe: Into the Shadows says it's a new series (Season 1,) will there be a continuity to the same story next season? Homecoming have a different story but they still mention Julia Robert's as S1 & Janelle Monáe's as S2.

P. S., Not watched Breathe into shadows also not planning to. Just curious to Know will there be Continuations or something
Homecoming is Anthology, Same as American Horror Story or American Crime Story.

Incase of Breathe : Into the Shadows, they are promoting it as a new series from the starting itself, still Media outlets published the same as S2 of breathe. I guess the new series tag is supposed to be with decision to go on with this story next season aslo. The only link between breathe and this one is Amit Sadh and Hrishikesh Joshi. It would have easily worked as new series by replacing those two as the story level both are significantly different.

Can any one tell me if story changed after Episode 5? I watched till ep 5 and not interested in watching more. There is any interesting plot after that? any twist or should just skip it?

Can any one tell me if story changed after Episode 5? I watched till ep 5 and not interested in watching more. There is any interesting plot after that? any twist or should just skip it?
You will miss nothing if you don't watch further

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock