Breaking first: Anna hazare to end fast

Karthik

Reaction score
News Flash: Sources: Anna Hazare likely to end his fast on Friday morning after Lokpal discussion starts in Parliament.
source:cnn-ibn

yes me and my dad watching it in star news now...really a too cool news yaar ;)

Anna Hazare to break his fast on Sunday
Anna Hazare will break his fast on Sunday morning at 10 AM. He has been on fast at the Ramlila Maidan in New Delhi demanding a strong Lokpal for the last 12 days and has lost 7.5 kg.

Hazare's close associate Kiran Bedi tweeted that he never breaks his fast after sunset.

She tweeted: "Anna is known to have never broken his fast after sunset. Recall he did so even in April Fast. This is his decision again. He decides".
35db5n4.jpg

Former law minister Shanti Bhushan said that Hazare will break his fast in the presence of Dr Naresh Trehan.

Hazare's anti-corruption agitation has forced Parliament to call a special sitting on Saturday and discuss the Lokpal Bills. After a lot of twist and turns which almost threatened to a breakdown on the talks between the Government and Team Anna, the former agreed that Parliament will vote on Hazare's three demands - an effective Lokpal and state Lokayukta, inclusion of lower bureaucracy and a citizen's charter - in a resolution moved in the House.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock