Good News Brazil Football Team Are The Champions Of Copa America 2019

It's in Sony ESPN sure. And may be six also, bro
Star might buy the rights to sell sports bouquet during Cricket World Cup. They could air cricket on normal channels and air football on select channels.
PS I don't think Sony Six airs football anymore.

Star might buy the rights to sell sports bouquet during Cricket World Cup. They could air cricket on normal channels and air football on select channels.
PS I don't think Sony Six airs football anymore.
Sony Six is for cricket and mostly Copa America will be on Sony only...

Is the rights over?

Sony Six is for cricket and mostly Copa America will be on Sony only...

Is the rights over?
I have no clue about the rights. But I think it's most likely over because Sony only buys short term football rights.

Sony have a lot of football events. So they use six also. Most of game are during midnight.
Off topic : I think Sony should rebrand all sports channels. Flagship channel should be Sony Sports Premium would feature sports news, compilation and sports like tennis, racing airplane shows, athletics, whatever. It's premium because of the shows and documentaries it will feature. It will also feature football matches. Sony Cricket should air cricket obviously. Sony Action should air WWE, Impact Wrestling and UFC. Sony Kicks should air football. Sony Sports should be Hindi language sports channels.

Last edited:
Bros sony ten 2 will show this tournament as sony have rights for it. I see on facebook page of sony ten 2
Screenshot-20190319-214427.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock