Bought "Vivo V15 Pro" World 1st 32 MP Pop-up Camera Smartphone

• Thread starter iSK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 7,474
OK I have a problem with this Premium Message Service. Whenever I send sms to 54325 or other numbers, it keeps asking Allow or Always Allow.

Though I press Always Allow, it keeps appearing.

Do you face this issue?
It happens when you first not allowed it .. than again you press allow . Current latest version is Vr.5.1.1.6 got update yesterday.

Just go to settings - System Settings - Messages - More Settings - Enable Wap Push.

Or

Setting - More Settings - App Manager - Messages - Check the permission - Do enable all options than Back - Do Force Stop .

It happens when you first not allowed it .. than again you press allow . Current latest version is Vr.5.1.1.6 got update yesterday.

Just go to settings - System Settings - Messages - More Settings - Enable Wap Push.

Or

Setting - More Settings - App Manager - Messages - Check the permission - Do enable all options than Back - Do Force Stop .
I'm on the same version and did everything bro. When you search Premium in Settings search, it shows the premium Sms service settings. But when I click it, it's not there in the message settings.

Do you see that as well?

I'm on the same version and did everything bro. When you search Premium in Settings search, it shows the premium Sms service settings. But when I click it, it's not there in the message settings.

Do you see that as well?

Yes bro i also get that option but Premium Message is just as per Vivo .. it'll go to more settings.. Premium they call it as they've Given Signature option :lol:
But I'm not getting this error . Try using Another SMS app n set Default Msg App to that .

dtXckic.jpg

Yes bro i also get that option but Premium Message is just as per Vivo .. it'll go to more settings.. Premium they call it as they've Given Signature option :lol:
But I'm not getting this error . Try using Another SMS app n set Default Msg App to that .

dtXckic.jpg
Same problem there too:(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock