Good News Bought Samsung Galaxy A30

Thanks for the images bro.🙏 They are showing all the details i wanted.👌

I think this phone doesn't support haptic feedback :unsure: . I'm not sure though.
Thanks bro for explaning to @Nizam_IT bro. Yes, this phone also doesn't have vibration thing.😡

I am wondering why Samsung disabling haptic feedback on new phones. They could atleast have enabled it on A series, if not M series.🤬 Very much disappointed!

Nizam bro, keep updating us if you find something new on this phone and about its performance.

I am still making mind to buy it but seriously its disappointing that Samsung is disabling vibration on all its phones.😪

Thanks for the images bro.🙏 They are showing all the details i wanted.👌

Thanks bro for explaning to @Nizam_IT bro. Yes, this phone also doesn't have vibration thing.😡

I am wondering why Samsung disabling haptic feedback on new phones. They could atleast have enabled it on A series, if not M series.🤬 Very much disappointed!

Nizam bro, keep updating us if you find something new on this phone and about its performance.

I am still making mind to buy it but seriously its disappointing that Samsung is disabling vibration on all its phones.😪
I think M20 is better choice for you now, as it costs less and has bigger battery. Haptic is disabled on both anyway!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock