Bought New Jio Phone For My Grandparents

• Thread starter Thread starter Riddhiman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 2,911

Riddhiman

Reaction score
Yesterday Night I bought New Jio phone For My Grandparents. They Are Not Able To Use Smartphone, So Jiophone According to Me is best option for them.
Its Cost 1500. They gave 99 Recharge Free+ 6GB Addon Free. But I Done Recharge of 495, for advance 6 month validity. So Total its Cost 1500+495 = 1995

Yesterday Night I bought New Jio phone For My Grandparents. They Are Not Able To Use Smartphone, So Jiophone According to Me is best option for them.
Its Cost 1500. They gave 99 Recharge Free+ 6GB Addon Free. But I Done Recharge of 495, for advance 6 month validity. So Total its Cost 1500+495 = 1995

How about JioPhone 2? And did you buy only 1 phone for both of your grandparents, or 2?

Congrats For Your New Purchase(y)
But Bro You will face some problems in Jio Phone like some numbers will stop working. Same happened with my grandmother phone and two other relatives phone too..

How about JioPhone 2? And did you buy only 1 phone for both of your grandparents, or 2?
My grandfather not using any phone. My grandmother daily maxium 2 Time using phone, that also only for calling Purpose . So 1 phone is enough for them, also they are just using it for calling purpose, so normal jiophone is better option, than jiophone 2.
But Bro You will face some problems in Jio Phone like some numbers will stop working. Same happened with my grandmother phone and two other relatives phone too..
Oh I did not Knew About This. Lets see what happen in future. Most of my relatives suggested me about jiophone,So I bought it.

Last edited:
True, I bought 2 phones at the time of monsoon Hungama. Problem with keys,wont work fine.
It is not recommendable for regular use.just for attempting/answering calls its OK(for old people,not much usage).
(Only benefit is recharge with 49 Rs per month.most places getting good signals)
if they are regular users, never recommend such phone, really irritates in few days.

Back
Top Bottom