Good News Bought new Android TV box

I have used to the ultimate and Gone through every experiment with Firestick...I can tell u
1. u can get decent experience of streaming from various app like Youtube, hotstar, Voot, alt balaji,Prime Videos,Netflix,Gaana,Arre,Dekho ,Tvf etc etc...

2. u can sideload whatever u want from high end Kodi to low end Ditto Tv. everything, Ok! Almost everything.

3. U will not get 4K though . maybe in future they will provide by changing some hardware.

4. A tiny portable devicethough truly not portable as u need a fixed power source with it.

5. u will get a voice remote.

So ordered one from Banggood for 4.5k. waited for almost a month to receive the product.

Please tell what amount of import duty you had to pay ? What was the shipping company ? (Singpost/Chinapost/HK Post)

Please tell what amount of import duty you had to pay ? What was the shipping company ? (Singpost/Chinapost/HK Post)
I paid 1000rs as custom fee to India Post who cleared customs for me. Shipping via China post

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock