Good News Bought new Android TV box

After a long research, I bought a android TV box H96 PRO PLUS Amlogic S912 Octa Core 3GB RAM 32GB ROM TV Box
My Requirement was simple. I needed a TV box that supports x265 (HEVC) videos as I download lot of series that are x265 format. Most of the media players that are available in Indian market doesn't support this format. After some research shortlisted few media boxes and visited amazon. But reviews are bad for most of them. I came to know about h96 pro plus but price in amazon was rocket high. 9k to 11k rs. So ordered one from Banggood for 4.5k. waited for almost a month to receive the product.

Below are the features

CPU: Amlogic S912 Octa core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU up to 2GHz (DVFS)
GPU: 750MHz+ ARM Mali-820MP3 GPU processor
RAM: 3GB DDR3
ROM: 32GB EMMC Flash
Ethernet: 100M/1000M
WIFI: 2.4GHZ/5.8GHZ 802.11a/b/g/n /ac
Bluetooth: BT4.1
Video Codecs: VP9-10 Profile-2 up to 4Kx2K@60fps, H.265 HEVC [email protected] up to 4Kx2K@60fps

Its a great media box. Very responsive and didn't lag anywhere thanks to 3GB RAM. It has two USB ports that supports upto 1TB and one micro SD card slot. It supports all format of videos especially x265 HEVC & 4K videos (even 8-bit & 10-bit). No loss in color and dark scenes are excellent to watch. So I liked the TV box and it meets my expecations. So if anyone searching for android box I would strongly suggest this model or H96 MAX

Some snapshots -

Box Itself
DJII6et.jpg

Very Useful Remote
pY1lOSH.jpg

Homescreen (customized with Nova Launcher)
nhc9AZE.jpg

Upgraded to Android Nougat
vOCW2WJ.jpg

Kodi preinstalled with tons of addons. But I did a clean install to latest version (17.4)
sBfvDaX.jpg

Sample Video clarity (Full HD movie) supports 7.1
zvlj3LG.jpg

yOq141D.jpg

Amazon Prime (consumes 1GB per hour for best clarity)
iBOUTAK.jpg

Some Kodi Screenshots
1SAiteO.jpg

2RNS7QG.jpg

GOT
Ar9wG2D.jpg

EuJ6vu4.jpg
Which app you use for watch GOT

I paid 1000rs as custom fee to India Post who cleared customs for me. Shipping via China post
Was 4.5K including this 1000Rs or extra... I had ordered a Android box from Gearbe$t but never paid any additional custom fees.

Excluding. Custom fee depends on the customs officer. Some package pass through. Unfortunately Mine got caught for inspection and so got to pay d fee, eventhough seller declared as $20

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock