Good News Bought Mi QLED TV 55" & Redmi TV X65

sujitnair30

Reaction score
Hello bros! After a long long time I'm active here again and with two new additions to my home lately..Purchased Mi TV QLED 55" and a Redmi TV X65 in a go. So far pretty much pleased as I was a bit skeptical about going for Mi for the first time after 13 years since my last TV that was Panasonic Plasma 50". Will update you all with more images and my overall review soon.
P.S Got one Zebronics 9800 Pro soundbar and would be making a separate thread on that.

5U6Dbdp.jpg
ZKWTByy.jpg

Congratulations on your new purchases. Second your first image kind of freaked me out. 😅 Anyhow you made good purchases. Patchwall OS is a gold mine. There are so many curated content on the homepage. You don't need to go through all apps individually.

Congratulations on your new purchases. Second your first image kind of freaked me out. 😅 Anyhow you made good purchases. Patchwall OS is a gold mine. There are so many curated content on the homepage. You don't need to go through all apps individually.

Haha why bro? 😂 Yeah as you said the content compilation on Patchwall is so well organised which really makes searching content very easy!

Haha why bro? 😂 Yeah as you said the content compilation on Patchwall is so well organised which really makes searching content very easy!
Not a big fan of snakes.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock