Good News Bought Jio Feature Phone

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5
  • Views Views: Views 1,001

Abhi

Reaction score
Hi Bros,
I have successfully ordered Jio Feature Phone @Rs.1500 for my sister from Amazon today(midnight) Using DDF Link.
Pics

Unfortunately My sister didn't liked it so I have given to my grandmother..

Last edited:
Hi Bros,
I have successfully ordered Jio Feature Phone @Rs.1500 for my sister from Amazon today(midnight) Using DDF Link and It Will Delivered Between 15th to 18th June.I will post the post the pics one I received the product.
i think u cant get it at less price in offline...try to check..no more waiting!!

i think u cant get it at less price in offline...try to check..no more waiting!!
Yes Bro Same Price in offline but in Amazon I will get 100 cashback under offer 10℅ cashback upto Rs.100 with visa cards offer and also I have redeemed by Amazon pay balance which I have earned for bill payments so I find it more beneficial to order from online.

Hi Bros,
I have received Phone Yesterday and 1st post Updated with pics..

Unfortunately My sister didn't liked it so I have given to my grandmother..
Didn't expected any youngster to like it too. Can be used as backup phone though.:D

Didn't expected any youngster to like it too. Can be used as backup phone though.:D
Yes Bro My sister thought that she can control herself from using her smartphone and will use feature phone because of her studies but she can't:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom