blue screen error !

Napster

Reaction score
Manually remove yodi worm

1. Reboot your computer into safe mode. You can do this by going to Start menu > Turn Off Computer > Restart. When your computer starts to boot press the F8 key repeatedly (once every second) until you see a menu asking if you would like to use Safe Mode or Safe Mode with networking. Select Safe Mode.

2. End the processes for the following executable file if it is present in your task manager:

ecard.exe

3.Find and delete each of the following files. (you may use the search function to locate each file)

%Windir%\ecard.exe
%System%\ecard.exe

4. Find and delete the following registry entries in your system registry (regedit):

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\"E-Card" = "ecard.exe"

5.Restart your computer normally.

its many times happen in my pc.......not now but in last month it was happen:cry:

sure brother......thanks..........very nice info

The blue screen error happen sometimes because of loose components. I normally open the cabinet, check the Ram, hard disk connection and do restart. It solves the problem.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock