Bharti to Officially launch Airtel Payments Bank today(Now Launched)

RE: Bharti to Officially launch Airtel Payments Bank today

thisisjagan said:
Sorry, it looks like it's not mandatory...

So no need to submit documents :huh ..

Sai Laxman said:
So no need to submit documents :huh ..

Only Aadhar need bro. It's written on Airtel website  :k

Sarkar said:
Only Aadhar need bro. It's written on Airtel website  :k

I have Airtel money account still i have to submit Aadhaar number to airtel outlet for converting into payment account bro :huh ..

Sai Laxman said:
I have Airtel money account still i have to submit Aadhaar number to airtel outlet for converting into payment account bro :huh ..

I also hv airtel money a/c. If you want to use it as wallet(Max limit Rs20,000, there is also number of transaction limit) then no need to submit but if you want to operate it as savings account(Max limit 1 Lakh and will work like regular bank savings account) then you have to submit Aadhar. :k

thisisjagan said:
In the app, it requests documents to be submitted to a retailer to open savings account. Anyone did.
In our all shops we have registered with the Airtel payment Bank.

Airtel forays into Payments Bank, to invest Rs 3,000 crore

Bharti Airtel Thursday launched Airtel Payments Bank with an initial investment of Rs 3,000 crore, and aims to connect more than a lakh individuals daily for banking needs.

Sunil Bharti-driven telco said that it will have a network of 250,000 banking points ( Airtel retail stores) across 29 states from day one. Airtel claims that this is more than the total number of ATMs in the country.

The company has already onboarded one million merchants and aims to develop a nation-wide digital payments ecosystem with over five million merchants.

"We are encouraged with what happened in Africa, 90% money is currently moving in Kenya over mobile phones," said Airtel Chairman Sunil Bharti Mittal .

Mittal also told that people can deposit and withdraw money from across 600,000 outlets.

The telco with its foray into payments bank is aiming to open 1 lakh to2 lakh accounts every day, this in turn is expected to give momentum to Jan Dhan scheme.

Airtel revealed that it added over one million customers during the pilot phase. The company also launched Airtel Payments Bank app
The Payments Bank will not charge any processing fee from its customers and merchants partners for digital transactions.

Airtel Payments Bank: Airtel forays into Payments Bank, to invest Rs 3,000 crore, Telecom News, ET Telecom

Sai Laxman said:
I decided not to register with airtel payments bank :) ..
Ditto bro.. too many options are also a problem.
It's good for shop owners but for normal people like u and me, we can manage with 20k limit of different wallets. I am using 3-4 wallets but not giving aadhar on any of them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock