Discussion Beware when using Mobikwik credit card payment

Do you get more than 10 rupees?
So let's say my credit card bill was 4000, I would pay it in 4 parts of 1000 each over a period of 12 days and even if on an average I were to get just 4rs CB per day I would still get 48 Rs as cashback for that 4000 bill payment.

So let's say my credit card bill was 4000, I would pay it in 4 parts of 1000 each over a period of 12 days and even if on an average I were to get just 4rs CB per day I would still get 48 Rs as cashback for that 4000 bill payment.
I toh almost forgot Cred bill payment offers each time regret when pay entire bill.

Wow. You are really great.

The problem is that we have to keep track and collect that CB daily in that 5 spins. I forgot to collect last time and wasted a few of my spins.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock