Discussion Beware when using Mobikwik credit card payment

thisisjagan

Reaction score
Earlier Mobikwik did not have the instant banner. I have already paid my CC bill once via Mobikwik but it never got credited immediately like CRED. It took more than 3 to 4 days. I stopped using Mobikwik for Credit Card payment. Recently I noticed they have added a banner saying INSTANT. So I thought they've improved their system and tried paying again.

Again the same old problem. It's been almost 24hours, no sign of the payment. When checked with their support, they are requesting me read the FAQ and they are quoting that it says that we have to pay a week in advance.

Seriously? When the banner says instant, it means instant. I have been paying via CRED for several years. From the day when they launched. Never had issues. Only problem with CRED now is that their coins are no longer useful and it has become a ad hub with a lot of promoted ads.

I fell in the 2% super cash trap by Mobikwik. Guys please beware.

Update: Today the payment failed and the refund was processed. But for the first time, a stuck payment gets failed and being refunded. Luckily I paid via CRED yesterday and it reflected immediately.

If I had waited for this payment to clear, I would ended up paying late payment fees and losing my credit score.

Note : It take time to reflect in credit card application but it shows the same date on which you have paid. For example my credit card bill payment took 3-4 days to reflect in my application but it's showing with same date.

Note : It take time to reflect in credit card application but it shows the same date on which you have paid. For example my credit card bill payment took 3-4 days to reflect in my application but it's showing with same date.
You mean if you pay on 10th and you get the confirmation on 14th but the payment date in the statement says 10th only? What if it fails? Does the status in Mobikwik say pending for these 4 days or success?

For Paying Credit Card bill Cred and Paytm is best for instant reflection but Amazon pay is also good it takes 24-48 hours but support is very good.
I do part payments in Cred 3 days apart for using the cashback jackpot option which gets unlocked for 3 days after every payment of 1000 or higher.

I do part payments in Cred 3 days apart for using the cashback jackpot option which gets unlocked for 3 days after every payment of 1000 or higher.
I am fed-up with cred chillar 😂 so using Amazon trick currently for paying cc bills 😜😜 but only till a certain amount.

You mean if you pay on 10th and you get the confirmation on 14th but the payment date in the statement says 10th only? What if it fails? Does the status in Mobikwik say pending for these 4 days or success?
Yes exactly! It show successful in MobiKwik but took time to reflect in credit card application although get settled in backdate only.
For Paying Credit Card bill Cred and Paytm is best for instant reflection but Amazon pay is also good it takes 24-48 hours but support is very good.
Not always buddy once PayTM took 5-6 days to reflect in credit card application when i paid my brother's Kotak credit card bill but Kotak accepted the bill payment screenshot as proof as they already know that this is how it work. Amazon payment settle quickly but in some cases it take time.
Once my payment on Cred also went in pending I can't blame bank or Cred for that it's there system. But here my payment failed instead of getting successful.
So, Moral of the story pay before due date. If your payment is pending better to pay again as mostly pending payment doesn't goes as successful.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock