Better processor

Parzival

Reaction score
Which one is better in terms of speed and usage? I have to choose one laptop from the following two. I need to use Adobe software like Photoshop and casual gaming.

Laptop 1:
Processor- Intel Pentium B960 @2.20GHz
Ram- 6 gb
System type- 64 bit

Laptop 2:
Processor- Intel Core m3-6Y30 @ 0.90GHz
Ram- 8 gb
System type- 64 bit

Only go for 64 bit machines nowadays. No use of remaining stuck in the past with 32bits

Which laptop to go for depends on the actual manufacturer of the laptop. Even if you get good specs with a laptop, if their service is poor, absolutely don't go for it.

Would've helped if you had posted the exact laptops you were comparing here.

I'll choose laptop -2 because it has the 6th Gen Intel Core m3-6Y30 processor with 4 threads (Intel Pentium B960 is a 2nd Gen processor with 2 threads) and has max turbo frequency of 2.20 GHz. Also m3-6Y30 has Intel HD 515 graphics which is better than 2nd Gen Intel graphics. Another thing, laptop-2 includes 8GB of RAM.

But, as said by Sparker0i bro, you need to post exact laptop models so that we can help you better.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock