Seeking Help Best Audio Configuration

Endgame

Reaction score
For the last 5+ years I'm using the stereo input to my 5.1 audio system. Can anyone please suggest any better set-up for the following configuration?
TV: No restrictions on audio outputs. But currently using only the 3.5 mm jack to audio system.
L08Ajhf.jpg

Audio System:
DVD audio input is available, but connecting port is not compatible with TV output ports/STB (TS Binge+) ports.

O1h1qpi.jpg

9p1umCN.jpg

gVncmTZ.jpg

Thanks bro! But it seems little odd (old) looking, whereas I'm really attracted to the premium looks of Sony. Also I'm much passionate about the brand Sony. I may consider Yamaha if it's wireless, but the description is inconclusive.
They are wired bro. Yamaha model is a proper home theatre with separate amplifier. Sony is just a regular soundbar with woofer inbuilt amplifier. If you just need a simple solution, go for Sony!

Hi @Siva bro, hope you're doing fine:).
In the upcoming Amazon/Flipkart sale, I'll be buying one of the following home theaters (depending on availability & discounts). Also will buy a phone (cumulative budget for the two: Rs 65K).
Sony ht-s700rf (Rs 40K)
Sony ht-s500rf (Rs 32K)
Sony ht-rt40 (Rs 23K)
What's your say?
Also please help me with the connections (can discuss on this later).
TV: 4 HDMI ports (1 ARC).
STB: TS Binge+

Hi @Siva bro, hope you're doing fine:).
In the upcoming Amazon/Flipkart sale, I'll be buying one of the following home theaters (depending on availability & discounts). Also will buy a phone (cumulative budget for the two: Rs 65K).
Sony ht-s700rf (Rs 40K)
Sony ht-s500rf (Rs 32K)
Sony ht-rt40 (Rs 23K)
What's your say?
Also please help me with the connections (can discuss on this later).
TV: 4 HDMI ports (1 ARC).
STB: TS Binge+
Bro, If you are spending more than 30k, go for a separate amplifier instead of a soundbar. If you are looking for a soundbar, go with Sony HT-RT40.

Bro, If you are spending more than 30k, go for a separate amplifier instead of a soundbar. If you are looking for a soundbar, go with Sony HT-RT40.
Thanks bro.
What about the connection/configuration between TV, HT & STB?
Also is 4K pass through HT required?

Thanks bro.
What about the connection/configuration between TV, HT & STB?
Also is 4K pass through HT required?
Connectivity will be
STB to TV via one of the non ARC HDMI ports.
TV to soundbar via HDMI ARC.

You don't need 4K pass through HT, if you are connecting in the above manner.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock