Breaking BCCI sacks Chief Selector Chetan Sharma & the entire national selection committee

The final nail in the coffin wasn't the failure of the T20 worldcup, but announcement of selection of players for 2 future tours to NZ and Bangladesh in middle of the tournament. I knew then and there chu Sharma will be booted out. It was so wrong when he blatantly lied to sack Virat Kohli last year aswell was one of the reasons.

From the day 1, I always thought chetan is too old and goes by favouritism rather than performance as primary parameter for selection

And I find dravid has same favouritism problem and too rigid on his plan rather than the in-match situation which made ms dhoni the successful captain he was , being flexible with the in-match situation and being street smart when required was his forte.

It is to be noted here that I’m and will remain a dravid fan for my life for his personality and calmness but gotta give the salt when it’s due

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock