BCCI plans 'mini' IPL abroad in September

Sarkar said:
Cricket in US is a Stupid idea [emoji19]

full agreed bro....now Cricket is best business to earn more profits....:angry:angry

RK2 said:
full agreed bro....now Cricket is best business to earn more profits....:angry:angry

:no Its the best business to earn profit in Subcontinent only..Thats why ICC should explore other markets like Canada/USA to earn more profit and spread the game.. :luv :hs

SaMand 4G said:
:no Its the best business to earn profit in Subcontinent only..Thats why ICC should explore other markets like Canada/USA to earn more profit and spread the game.. :luv :hs

In canada/US it will be a loss making business ;)

Sai Jai said:
But matches in USA is for promoting cricket in USA not for India :) ..

If promotion is the objective then they try to include T20 in Olympics but BCCI is against it, They just want money and in olympics there is only pride, no money :dodgy

Sarkar said:
More expenditure(stadium rent+hotel cost etc ) + less viewership i.e. less TRP = loss in business ;)

Why will their be less viewership..? :shy

Sarkar said:
If promotion is the objective then they try to include T20 in Olympics but BCCI is against it, They just want money and in olympics there is only pride, no money :dodgy

Sarkar said:
More expenditure(stadium rent+hotel cost etc ) + less viewership i.e. less TRP = loss in business ;)

+1000

Bro you said less viewership..If cricket loving peoples of usa (from subcontinent)..Then how can be there less viewership..? btw first they need to expand the game..then only start thinking of Olympics.. :shy :hs

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock