Bad News: 17 jawans martyred, meeting underway at Rajnath Singh’s residence ..

Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said, “These are challenges to our security. Pathankot and Uri (terror attacks) appear to indicate that these (fidayeen attacks) have started again. And I think this is a major challenge which I am sure our security forces will gear up to respond.”

“Strongly condemn outrageous terrorist attack on Army base in Uri; tributes to brave soldiers who made supreme sacrifice. Heartfelt condolences to families of those bereaved in the Uri terrorist attack; prayers for speedy recovery of injured. India will not be cowed down by such attacks, we will thwart the evil designs of terrorists and their backers,” said President Pranab Mukherjee.

“Their only agenda is to kill. Civilian Govt in Pakistan is very weak. On one hand Pakistan says that they’re fighting war against terrorism, on other hand their representative in UN glorifies ‘Burhan Wani’,” said S Kashmiri, Chairman of United Kashmir People National Party.

J&K has always been worst victim of Indo-Pak hostility & its ppl have been paying a colossal price for same for past over 6 decades: J&K CM

And what about innocent kashmiris who killed
By indian army since July 2016

And what about innocent kashmiris who killed
By indian army since July 2016?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock