• Welcome to OnlyTech community forums. If you are an existing member of our DreamDTH forums, please use the same login credentials to login here. Create a new account only if you are not registered at DreamDTH before. If you have trouble logging in, please let us know through the contact form.
  • Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Backing up Phone Settings

Vikash

Amateur
Reaction score
If you ever come to a point when you need to hard format your phone or maybe upgrade to a new firmware, I'm sure definately would like to save the current settings of your phone. So this is what you should do;

How to backup phone settings to MMC.

Menu>Extras>Memory>Options>Backup phone mem.

Once the formatting or upgrading is done, you can then restore back the settings by doing;

Restoring settings after phone format.

Menu>Extras>Memory>Options>Restore from card.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B HP seeks EU backing in Oracle Itanium case Computers & Hardware 0
K Cech backing Villas-Boas Football 0
OnlyTech.com Article Asus ROG Phone 3 with Snapdragon 865+ SoC to launch in India on July 22 OnlyTech Articles Discussions 0
Prithi Deb Asus ROG Phone 3 | SD 865+ | Jul 22 Mobiles & Accessories 1
DJ Roy Discussion Will you buy a new phone from a manufacturer that doesn't bundle any accessories with the phone? Mobiles & Accessories 3
DJ Roy Good News Real life Phunsuk Wangdu destroys Chinese phone after China shows aggression in Ladakh General Topics 3
OnlyTech.com Article Vodafone Idea launches USSD based UPI powered recharge facility for feature phone users Telecom Services 2
S Seeking Help Suggest Samsung Mobile phone in between 12k to 14k Buying Guidance 0
OnlyTech.com Article Aarogya Setu now available for feature phone users via toll-free number, KaiOS app to launch soon Apps & Websites 1
Bapun Raz Unlocking bootloader on Xiaomi devices will not void device warranty if phone is functional Mobiles & Accessories 0
OnlyTech.com Article Google Phone app now available for some non-pixel devices OnlyTech Articles Discussions 0
Abhinav842 Discussion Vodafone Idea announces validity extension and talktime to feature phone users Telecom Services 6
S Seeking Help My mi phone automatically restarted and struck on mi logo Mobiles & Accessories 5
R Discussion Nokia 5310 Feature Phone Mobiles & Accessories 16
Bapun Raz Samsung’s PC-to-phone game streaming service will shut down later this month Apps & Websites 0
Abhinav842 Discussion GST on Mobile Phone Increased from 12% to 18% General Topics 8
OnlyTech.com Article Reliance Jio launches Rs. 2121 Annual Plan and shorter validity plans for Jio Phone OnlyTech Articles Discussions 0
S Seeking Help Suggest me best phone under 11-13k Buying Guidance 1
Anup Tiwari Seeking Help I want to buy a mobile phone Mobiles & Accessories 16
Mahesh Reddy Seeking Help To Buy a Phone Under Rs 20k Mobiles & Accessories 2
H Seeking Help Suggest me VoLTE featured phone for Jio simcard Mobiles & Accessories 11
Lurie Seeking Help Suggest me a phone in the range of 10-20k Mobiles & Accessories 9
mmadhankumar Good News Windows 10 now lets you make phone calls direct from your PC Computers & Hardware 1
H Seeking Help Suggest me phone between 10-12K! Mobiles & Accessories 3
D While buying a new phone with similar config and OS, does maker of Smartphone matter ? Mobiles & Accessories 14