Baba Ramdev to promote football for PM Narendra Modi’s Swatch Bharat Abhiyan

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev has been named as the brand ambassador of the charitable football match between Members of Parliament and Bollywood celebrities to be held on July 24 at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium.

The football match will be an attempt to raise awareness on two flagship initiatives of Prime Minister Narendra Modi — Swatch Bharat Abhiyan and Beti Bachao Beti Padhao mission.

The Parliamentarian team will be led by Union Minister Babul Supriyo and will also include Manoj Tiwari, Pravesh Verma and many other MPs.

Bollywood star Abhishek Bachan will be the skipper of All Stars team which will have many prominent faces from industry including Ranbir Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor and Dino Morea.

The event will also help in promotion of football in the country, before it hosts the U-17 FIFA World Cup next year.

Meanwhile, MP from West Bengal BabulSupriyo announced today that All India Football Federation (AIFF) president Praful Patel has given him the responsibility of composing the theme song of U-17 FIFA World Cup along with Bollywood music director Pritam Chakraborty.
“I along with Pritam will compose the theme song of next year’s cup and we will try to create a super-hit song like Shakira’s Waka Waka,” said Supriyo, who is a playback singer himself.

Baba Ramdev to promote football for PM Narendra Modi’s Swatch Bharat Abhiyan | The Indian Express

wewake said:
Oh first I thought he is launching football channel to compete with Star Sports :p :lol
:hehe
Don't give him suggestions, he might actually do it :lol

wewake said:
Oh first I thought he is launching football channel to compete with Star Sports :p :lol

He won't even know whats offside in football :hehe

whatever ramdev touches turns to gold...

he might just do this, wid football as well :lol

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock