Azaan row: Sonu Nigam shaves his head to answer Maulavi's challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
Singer Sonu Nigam made a strong statement on his ‘democratic right’ Wednesday when he appeared before the media with a shiny bald pate – answering a Muslim cleric’s open offer of a Rs 10-lakh bounty to anyone who would shave Sonu’s hair.

The Muslim cleric was angry after Sonu Nigam shook the Internet on April 17 with a series of tweets questioning why needed to be woken up by the ‘Azaan’ in the morning and when this “forced religiousness would end in India”?

Sonu appeared before the media bald at his home Wednesday afternoon and said, “I believe in all faiths and I didn’t speak against any religion.”..

The singer, who was branded as an 'anti-Muslim' for his tweets, said: "Jiss insaan ne poori zindagi Mohd Rafi sahab ko apna pita maana hai, jiske guru ka naam Ustad Gulam Mustafa Khan sahab hai, us insan ke baare mein koi aisa soche, kahe ya taunt kare ki anti-Muslim hai, toh ye meri problem nahi hai, ye aapki problem hai. (I am someone who spent my entire life idolising Mohd Rafi as my father figure, I am someone whose teacher is Ustad Gulam Mustafa Khan, and I am being labelled anti-Muslim… it’s not my problem but the other person’s.)"

Azaan row: Sonu Nigam shaves his head to answer Maulavi's challenge

C9yM7suVwAAK8Bp.jpg

Padmaja joshi on Twitter: "Haha. Who did this? https://t.co/t5lDpcXBKx"

shawl_who said:
I think he shaved, to beat the heat.... :D
and ppl r thinking he shaved for this issue :em
NO :no He even said that he'll shave my head at 2pm bcoz, molvi was giving 2 lac rupee to person who shave Sonu's head.

Last edited by a moderator:
When amir was joking about hindu dharm all media and politics said it is Right to say but now????? :lol

hike said:
NO :no He even said that he'll shave my head at 2pm bcoz, molvi was giving 2 lac rupee to person who shave Sony's head.

I am ready to shave my head if anyone gives me 2 lacs. Is there anyone?

I think sonu is right. Now a days all person make noice pollution . Sab dikhwa krte hai. Bhagwan shanti se milta hai n ki halla karne se.i think govt should also ban DJ in marriage

Anup Tiwari said:
I think sonu is right. Now a days all person make noice pollution . Sab dikhwa krte hai. Bhagwan shanti se milta hai n ki halla karne se.i think govt should also ban DJ in marriage

Why should we excempt political victory possession after election then?

Anup Tiwari said:
I'm partially agree with you. But, banning DJ is not a solution bro. There is already laws and rule for DJs in parties. But, ya shouting for all over day. Whether you're Hindu or Muslim or anyone else is not the solution.
If you wanna pray? Just pray silently or up-to low volume without making other disturb. There's one Mosque 1KM away from my house but, I could easily listen to it. Wondering, how people present over there feel about it.

Sarkar said:
I am ready to shave my head if anyone gives me 2 lacs. Is there anyone?

First, you should say something inflammatory; so that someone issues a fatwa against you that "anyone who shaves your head will get x lakh" then you can shave.
But I doubt anyone will give

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock