AVG Free Edition 2013.0.2741 (32-bit)

Pugazhbalaji

Reaction score
AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition is trusted antivirus and antispyware protection for Windows available to download for free. In addition, the new included LinkScanner® Active Surf-Shield checks web pages for threats at the only time that matters - when you're about to click that link.

AVG Anti-Virus Free has these following features:

Award-winning antivirus and antispyware
Real-time safe internet surfing and searching
Quality proven by 80 million of users
Easy to download, install and use
Protection against viruses and spyware
Compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP
AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition is only available for single computer use for home and non commercial use.

This is the 32-bit version.
Download AVG Free Edition 2013.0.2741 (32-bit) - Download - FileHippo.com

I am downloading now and the size seems big (115Mb), my net is slow here. So later i will do so. thanks for sharing.

But i think it isn't useful for online security.Because i installed it in july but my os crashes due to viruses and trojans.

piinku1 said:
But i think it isn't useful for online security.Because i installed it in july but my os crashes due to viruses and trojans.
Oh, then i have to rethink about downloading this.

nskaran said:
piinku1 said:
Oh, then i have to rethink about downloading this.

No,no.Please ask other members about it.
I have used many antivirus but didn't find anything useful except Kaspersky internet security & Quickheal.

Agree with karthik....

In my opinion best free antivirus is AVG and the best paid one is Kaspersky. Used AVG before and now using Kaspersky :k:k:k:k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock