Australia tour of South Africa, 2018

• Thread starter Thread starter MRizz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 152
  • Views Views: Views 13,401
Toothless and spineless ICC is again doing the great service to their masters. I'm pained to see that BAN Croft is not banned and nothing about Lehmann. He is the main culprit, he only sent Handscomb to inform Bancroft that you are caught and when you see on TV, his reaction was like a thief is caught red handed.
Exactly I had the same thoughts too bro. Felt like someone had read my mind.
Not all Aussies for sure but something is definitely wrong with this Bancroft guy. Cheating at so early age is unbelievable
How can new guy do such a thing without being asked by the captain or the seniors or for that matter the coaching staff. I dont know whether he did it by heart or was just forced and had no option about it. I also read an article in which it was mentioned that since he was new to international cricket the cameras wouldnt be focusing that much on him like the others say a Smith or Warner. So the poor guy had to pay hard for what all happened around him. I'm still not sure any newbie would do such a thing wantedly.

Screenshot_2018-03-27-22-09-21-385_com.twitter.android.png

James Sutherland: Preliminary findings of the probe are out, though the probe isn't over. The findings are - Prior knowledge was with David Warner, Steve Smith and Cameron Bancroft only. No one knew about the plan other than these three. Darren Lehmann was not in the know how and will continue as the coach of the team.
As expected....

The three players have been reported from their act. Once the investigation is completed in the next 24 hours, the sanctions will be announced accordingly. All three, Warner, Smith and Bancroft will be sent back to Australia on Wednesday. The replacements will come in within 24 hours.
Matthew Renshaw, Joe Burns and Glenn Maxwell will replace the three players charged in the Test squad.

What an eye wash. Shameful & condemnable act by Cricket Australia for cover up. I'm not ready to believe that on one else was involved and this is an isolated event.

Back
Top Bottom