Australia tour of India | 2019

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,025
  • Views Views: Views 65,301
Australia T20I/ODI squad: Aaron Finch (c), Pat Cummins (vc), Alex Carey (vc), Jason Behrendorff, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Peter Handscomb, Usman Khawaja, Nathan Lyon, Shaun Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Jhye Richardson, Kane Richardson, D'Arcy Short, Marcus Stoinis, Ashton Turner, Adam Zampa
Australia name squad for India tour

Last edited:
20190211-023259.jpg

And series promo

Source

Last edited:
It looks like rohit will be given rest and kohli will be included.Some people said rohit is not playing like kohli :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

It looks like rohit will be given rest and kohli will be included.Some people said rohit is not playing like kohli :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:
So you RAN AWAY from the other thread and landed here😆😆🤣

Speculated REST for Rohit seems to be only for T20s, they are probably allowing him sometime with his new born daughter and obviously you are least bothered to give it even a thought😊😊😊 Anyway, Good to see you participate in this thread though you have NO INTEREST in this series😊😊😊 Thank God, I thought the forum will MISS YOU here😊😊😊 Keep posting and let the forum have FUN with your comments😊😊😊 ENJOY😊😊😊

So you RAN AWAY from the other thread and landed here😆😆🤣

Speculated REST for Rohit seems to be only for T20s, they are probably allowing him sometime with his new born daughter and obviously you are least bothered to give it even a thought😊😊😊 Anyway, Good to see you participate in this thread though you have NO INTEREST in this series😊😊😊 Thank God, I thought the forum will MISS YOU here😊😊😊 Keep posting and let the forum have FUN with your comments😊😊😊 ENJOY😊😊😊
I can see your anger in your smileys.what will you if rohit given rest😊😊😊😊 hilarious.please reduce your comments.difficult to read😊😊😊

I can see your anger in your smileys.what will you if rohit given rest😊😊😊😊 hilarious.please reduce your comments.difficult to read😊😊😊
Very Funny😊😊😊😊 Whole forum sees something else in your 😊😊😊😊 I definitely won't say Rohit is taking more rest after marriage😊😊😊😊 Nothing is hilarious than your comments😊😊😊😊 Keep posting😊😊😊😊Reduction of comments depends on what you ask😊😊😊😊ENJOY😊😊😊😊Please wear glasses😊😊😊😊

Back
Top Bottom