Asphalt 7: Heat to hit Android on June 25

Raviteja

Contributor
Reaction score
Asphalt-7-Heat.jpg

Asphalt 6: Adrenaline is considered by many the best mobile racing game in history, so it wasn’t an easy task for Gameloft to meet the expectations with the next iteration of the series.

By all means and purposes, Asphalt 7: Heat looks better than its predecessor (at least on paper), so we’re unbelievably excited to let you know that there are only four days left until the game will hit Google Play.

Already released in Apple’s App Store , Asphalt 7: Heat should be up and running for Android devices starting next Monday. The pricing hasn’t been officially confirmed just yet, but we have no reason to think that we will be (furthermore) discriminated, so it’s safe to assume that we will be required to pay the same $0.99 as Apple users are.

Now for the juiciest part of our today’s post, let’s take a quick look at the official Asphalt 7: Heat trailer. The video clip, as far as I’m concerned, has one huge downside, and I’m not willing to overlook it or ignore it for anything in the whole wide world: it’s too darn short!

I mean, just as I pictured myself driving that red hot Lamborghini like a madman around one of the new incredibly realistic tracks, the clip ends and I’m left in the dust dreaming with my eyes open. That’s not the way to do it, Gameloft, and I’m not going to forgive and forget this!

All joking aside, Asphalt 7: Heat looks simply spectacular and it’s pretty great to think that you’ll be able to purchase this game in a matter of days with (probably) only one buck. The visuals are simply awe-some and the gameplay upgrades and improvements over Asphalt 6 should really be noticeable.

If you’ve missed our good friend’s Ankit’s preview from a week ago, you should know that there’ll be 60 usable cars in Asphalt 7, including the legendary DeLorean from the “Back to the Future” movies and select Lamborghini, Ferrari, Audi and Aston Martin racing models. There are 15 racing tracks set in real cities, six different game modes, more than 150 possible races, as well as upgraded multiplayer modes and enhanced social features.

I don’t know about you, but I’m positively tingling with excitement over Asphalt 7: Heat and I can’t wait to get my grubby hands on it on Monday! Will you be doing the same? Do you think Heat will be better than Adrenaline? And are you a bit pissed that the game hit Apple’s App Store just days before Google Play? Drop us a comment and let us know.

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock