Good News Asia Cup 2023 | News & Updates | Winner - India

Share the host rights with Afghanistan. Schedule India specific match, Play Offs and Finals at Kabul Stadium. It's a win-win situation as Afghanistan is neutral to both India and Pakistan.
From today editorial in The Hindu newspaper, I can surely say that Afghanistan is more leaning towards Pak due to US-like policies enacted by Pak. Hence it is no more option for neutral venue.

They can adjust with all Indian matches in Asia cup and All Paksistan matches in World cup next year.
Nah, we can co-host World Cup with Sri Lanka for Pakistan's matches. When time comes we will say they can't afford to do same. Shift matches back here. If they show up good for them. Otherwise free points for us. 😉

gcq9buZ.jpg

Well he isn't wrong. If a government can't protect it's former PM. How do they plan on protecting hundreds of players and support staff? Ironically imbeciles of Pakistani Army is responsible for security of Qatar Cup.

Well he isn't wrong. If a government can't protect it's former PM. How do they plan on protecting hundreds of players and support staff? Ironically imbeciles of Pakistani Army is responsible for security of Qatar Cup.
Boom Boom at Qatar Cup guaranteed. Courtesy of Pakistan's rulers - Army.

Boom Boom at Qatar Cup guaranteed. Courtesy of Pakistan's rulers - Army.
I hope they play from Saddam's play book and tries to overthrow Qatari monarch. C'mon, Pakistani Army you even got those nuclear weapons. Do it. You will never have to rely on US or China's aid for help. 😉

So being acc chief jay shah waiting to get PCB chairman ramiz raja got sacked so that he can without any pakistan threat of pull out from asia cup 2023 release group info of asia cuo 2023 ( roadmap)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock