Ashes 2017-18

Happy Birthday to My Favorite Punter...🎂🎂🎂

He's my favorite. He played for only wins. His team mates were also legend (McGrath, Warne, Gillespie, Lee, Martin, Bevan etc) that is also big part for making him #1 captain.

He's my favorite. He played for only wins. His team mates were also legend (McGrath, Warne, Gillespie, Lee, Martin, Bevan etc) that is also big part for making him #1 captain.

Yes...bhai... Like that Team
Our Indian Team also have lots of Legends like Sachin, Sourav, Laxman, Dravind etc...

. His team mates were also legend (McGrath, Warne, Gillespie, Lee, Martin, Bevan etc) that is also big part for making him #1 captain.

All are Steve Waugh preparation bro he shape the Oz team very well by putting chance to youngsters & gave team to him. like Mr.Cool gave it to Kohli ;);)

Last edited:
All are Steve Waugh preparation bro he shape the Oz team very well by putting chance to youngsters & gave team to him. like Mr.Cool gave it to Kohli ;);)
Yes bro. But you missed Dada, his overseas test record is better than MS.
Our Indian Team also have lots of Legends like Sachin, Sourav, Laxman, Dravind etc...
We always struggled in overseas because we hadn't regular seam bowler like Zak. Still we are in same zone, I mean non regular fast bowler.

But they(Oz team) all are absent of cricket spirit

Always playing with opponent feeling & give disturbance to them get wkt McGrath , lee , warne etc... All are very well in that :wall::wall:

Still i remember one test series under kumble in Oz how he(pointing) cheated us :wall::wall:

Last edited:
But they all are absent of cricket spirit

Always playing with opponent feeling & give disturbance to them get wkt McGrath , lee , warne etc... All are very well in that :wall::wall:

Still i remember one test series under kumble in Oz how he cheated us :wall::wall:

I Remembered that match at Sydney Steve Buckner is the Umpire of that Match...

Yes bro. But you missed Dada, his overseas test record is better than MS.

We always struggled in overseas because we hadn't regular seam bowler like Zak. Still we are in same zone, I mean non regular fast bowler.

Yes...bhai...Zak is all time fav bowler of mine...

But they all are absent of cricket spirit

Still i remember one test series under kumble in Oz how he cheated us :wall::wall:
Yes, I remember when Ponting said clear catch but in real it was one bounce. In that case umpire was stup**d.

We almost won a test match but Steve Buckner gave many decisions against India :wall:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock