Discussion Arnab Goswami attacked by goons

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 35
  • Views: Views 3,538
Harish Salve , highest paying Advocate in India ...Who fought for Kuldeep in ICJ ...
And Arnab Goswami manage to Hire Salve

Ravish Kumar always reporting anti Modi , anti BJP
But still now he don't have any Bodyguard and no one did FIR against him.
But also he won international award for journalism .
But this Arnab , sudhir , Amish being the Govt spokesperson who are always ready to ask question opposition party but not the Ruling One , always attacked by some one , always getting booked by Law...
Learn something from Ravish.

Source

PS I like Ravish but hates lies.
Who is telling lie ? If it's me , afaik I wrote the part you quoted . If you have correct info , do quote that.
And if Ravish is lying and you hate the lies by Ravish , do inform here or at correct platform with proper information.
Thanks.

Who is telling lie ? If it's me , afaik I wrote the part you quoted . If you have correct info , do quote that.
And if Ravish is lying and you hate the lies by Ravish , do inform here or at correct platform with proper information.
Thanks.
He has security team bro. That's the lie and propaganda about him.

I don't think he is lying about government. Only thing he does is cover negativity of government. He is good at what he is doing only because most Hindi language media houses has become suck-ups. Who the hell was he during the UPA era? I personally prefer unbiased Mirror Now over NDTV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock