Apple will reportedly release an iPhone without any ports in 2021

I really hope they come up with something that doesn't involve syncing with Apple servers. Because from an app developer's perspective having secure data to be transmitted via the app, they surely wouldn't want their secure info within the app to be transmitted through any server..
From a dev perspective, yes they wouldn't want their source code to be hijacked.

Everything will be done wirelessly. So don't worry about syncing. But, it should be more affordable. Their profit margin is too high..

Everything will be done wirelessly
Then please tell how will developers debug their apps without a wired connection? And will the app data pass through any server in this wireless process?

So don't worry about syncing
You don't understand the difference between syncing and debugging. If any of the above concerns turn out true, developers will make a huge fuss about it

Then please tell how will developers debug their apps without a wired connection? And will the app data pass through any server in this wireless process?

You don't understand the difference between syncing and debugging. If any of the above concerns turn out true, developers will make a huge fuss about it

Honestly i don't know. But i don't care because i can't afford..
And they are genius.. they will find a way to solve the problem. That will be their selling point..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock