Discussion Apple iPhone 12 Series - iPhone 12 | 12 Mini | 12 Pro | 12 Pro Max

iPhone 12 will feature a high refresh-rate 120Hz ProMotion display. Or at least, only on the iPhone 12 Pro phones: that’s the high-end 6.1-inch and 6.7-inch models.

The phone will dynamically switch between 60Hz and 120Hz modes to conserve battery life where appropriate. This is similar to the ProMotion system available in the iPad Pro for a few years now. To support the 120Hz feature, the internal battery is also growing in capacity to maintain good battery life even when the phone is refreshing the display rapidly for extended periods.

Source

GUAVxGO.jpg

lTg2X86.jpg

83YUZup.jpg

ugbOdGC.jpg

Jon Prosser (Front Page Tech)

Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro I saw a similar post on Beebom with some explaination by Kuo.I think Apple may do it.
According to Kuo, they'll be giving us option. If you already have a charger lying around, then you can get the one without charger in the box.

iPhone 12 Pro dummy:
0MLd251.png

iPhone 12 vs iPhone 12 Pro Max (Dummies again)
2SbRtsd.png

According to Kuo, they'll be giving us option. If you already have a charger lying around, then you can get the one without charger in the box.
But this news suggest there could not be any models with chargers.From the Link :" According to the report, Apple will not include a charger or earbuds in the iPhone 12 box for two reasons. One is the cost saving aspect, and the other, says the report, is because Apple believes most iPhone users already have chargers they use. "
All iPhone 12 Models to Have OLED Screens, No Charger in Box: Nikkei

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock