Discussion Apple iOS 17 Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 70
  • Views: Views 11,103
iOS 17 has new ringtones finally.... Some of them are good, others are meh..

After spending sometime on the iOS 17 RC, the biggest improvement I felt really is the keyboard. The auto correct is amazing and the predictions are excellent. Swipe works seamlessly as well. With the on device machine learning, the keyboard quickly learns what you want to type and even offers sentence level corrections. Looks like I’m not going back to SwiftKey after this!!

After spending sometime on the iOS 17 RC, the biggest improvement I felt really is the keyboard. The auto correct is amazing and the predictions are excellent. Swipe works seamlessly as well. With the on device machine learning, the keyboard quickly learns what you want to type and even offers sentence level corrections. Looks like I’m not going back to SwiftKey after this!!
How is Battery Life? Which device do you have? Should I Install on Day 1 or wait for reviews?

How is Battery Life? Which device do you have? Should I Install on Day 1 or wait for reviews?
Historically, battery life gets better in the general release as that’s the last aspect which gets addressed. I haven’t faced any issues with the battery life on my iPhone 12 though. It should be even better in the final release that’s rolling out tonight.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock