Discussion Apple iOS 16 updates

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 167
  • Views: Views 21,219
@Siva bro, can you please try the following -

Unhide Home Screen Page​

If you’re able to fetch the app through Spotlight Search and App library but can’t seem to locate its icon, it’s possible that you might have hidden the Home Screen page containing that icon.

To unhide your Home Screen, tap and hold anywhere on the empty space on your Home Screen. Now tap on the dots at the bottom to edit your Home Screen pages. Make sure all the Home Screen pages are ticked and tap on Done.

Unhide Home Pages on iPhone

Source: 10 Best Ways to Fix App Icons Disappeared From iPhone - TechWiser
This wasn't the issue I faced bro. The home screen was there, albeit just having the search icon at the bottom as shown in my screenshot. Even the icons were there, they were just not visible. Look at the screenshot carefully and you could see all the app icons, but they are barely visible. I could second guess the position of any icon and touch, through which I could open the respective app.

Yes. This is something unique. Might be some defect leakage has happened during the development process.

The iOS 16.3.1 update that was released today appears to be causing issues with Google Photos, so iPhone and iPad owners who use Google ‌Photos‌ should probably avoid updating.

This is a big step forward.

Basically, Push notifications from our communities can now be delivered to your iOS devices with iOS 16.4 web push notifications API.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock