Discussion Apple iOS 16 updates

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 167
  • Views: Views 20,874
iphone 13
OdcL6Lr.jpg

Build no. is iOS 16.2 (20C65)

The most sucky thing is 16.2 doesn’t add 5G support on iPads 2021 Pro, 2022 Pro and 2022 Air. Still have LTE/3G toggle.

I'm experiencing a strange bug on 16.2. My home screen doesn't show anything except a search icon. Only the left most screen works. Nothing else shows.

zjhzTzS.jpg

Switch off and on, might solve it.
I'm experiencing a strange bug on 16.2. My home screen doesn't show anything except a search icon. Only the left most screen works. Nothing else shows.

zjhzTzS.jpg

@Siva bro, can you please try the following -

Unhide Home Screen Page​

If you’re able to fetch the app through Spotlight Search and App library but can’t seem to locate its icon, it’s possible that you might have hidden the Home Screen page containing that icon.

To unhide your Home Screen, tap and hold anywhere on the empty space on your Home Screen. Now tap on the dots at the bottom to edit your Home Screen pages. Make sure all the Home Screen pages are ticked and tap on Done.

Unhide Home Pages on iPhone

Source: 10 Best Ways to Fix App Icons Disappeared From iPhone - TechWiser

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock