• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 167
  • Views: Views 20,888

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
First public beta will be out in July along side developer beta 3. Usually public beta is released along side second developer beta. This delay potentially means that the intrnal builds are buggy.

Apple today previewed iOS 16, delivering the biggest update ever to the Lock Screen, and new sharing, communication, and intelligence features that together change the way users experience iPhone. iOS 16 introduces iCloud Shared Photo Library to seamlessly share a collection of photos with family, updates to Messages and Mail that help users stay in touch with ease, and powerful enhancements to Live Text and Visual Look Up.

Installed this one. The animations in the new features like the ones on the Lock Screen are a bit buggy but phone is usable otherwise, except for the Kotak 811 app which crashes everytime
WdKnzJK.jpg

CWenDgO.jpg

And also app icons on Lock Screen look washed out. I hope they’d fix this in the next beta
UZzP5tb.jpg

Installed this one. The animations in the new features like the ones on the Lock Screen are a bit buggy but phone is usable otherwise, except for the Kotak 811 app which crashes everytime
WdKnzJK.jpg

CWenDgO.jpg

And also app icons on Lock Screen look washed out. I hope they’d fix this in the next beta
UZzP5tb.jpg
Do you use imobile by Icici? If yes, is that working? Also, please check UPI apps and see if they are all working.

Do you use imobile by Icici? If yes, is that working? Also, please check UPI apps and see if they are all working.
Imobile is not. PhonePe is working, so is Paytm. Don’t use other apps so can’t comment on them

When the notifications are there at the bottom of the screen even without Night light, it appears washed out
PBGE2IA.jpg

But if I pull up the notifications, the notifications don't seem washed out anymore..
kbISxa3.jpg

iMobile, HDFC Bank, and BHIM are not working. I think most bank-related apps started supporting iOS 15 beta testing after the beta 4 release. So they might repeat the same thing this year.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock