Discussion Apple iOS 15 updates

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 53
  • Views: Views 8,247
Face ID with a Mask is available on the iPhone 12 and iPhone 13 models. If you have an iPhone 11 or older, the feature will not be available to you. It's not clear if this is a temporary restriction, and it's possible Apple could be planning to expand the feature to other devices in future betas.

Minor bug fix iOS 15.3.1 is here
qN9D7Nf.png

One weird thing I’ve noticed in iOS. When I put Airtel as my Internet sim, it shows 4G whereas for Jio it shows LTE 🤔

And also the moment I step out of my house it shows Airtel Stay Home, but the moment I return home it shows Airtel 🤷🏼‍♂️
XV4DIWV.jpg

L4cMO2H.jpg

Face ID with mask works perfect!!

Face ID with a mask is a game changer for sure. But after restarting after update, it asked me to reconfigure Face ID when I selected with Mask option. That was a little minor inconvenience..

But after restarting after update, it asked me to reconfigure Face ID when I selected with Mask option. That was a little minor inconvenience..
This was required, as they had to scan the face again to identify more features than before on the top part of the face (Especially the eyes and around), as the mask covers the bottom part. Small inconvenience for a HUGE convenience!! Life had become easy again with this!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock