OTF Exclusive Announced plan comparison between Telecom operators

It's gone bro.
Damn!!
I was thinking to advance recharge 299 plan (with my airtel coupon)
but thought not needed at this time,
Now it feels I've lost something…

How's the Postpaid service of Airtel?! Have anybody used?

Damn!!
I was thinking to advance recharge 299 plan (with my airtel coupon)
but thought not needed at this time,
Now it feels I've lost something…

How's the Postpaid service of Airtel?! Have anybody used?
Postpaid is great bro. But prepaid is more affordable.

**I think 40% hike is too much for mobile operators. Indian people average daily per head income not to be increased 40% even next 10-20 years.

**And why AVOID & JIO are continuously saying that Indian data rate is too much cheap than any country. Why they r comparing Indian to US or UK people. Dont they know that- what is average income per head of Indian people. They should know that IT companies hired Indian people to Europe & US countries for only low salary.
**Even govt ministers r not commenting that average income of Indian people are too low.
**One article said that-
Richest 1% own 58% of total wealth in India
Richest 1% own 58% of total wealth in India: Oxfam

**I think 40% hike is too much for mobile operators. Indian people average daily per head income not to be increased 40% even next 10-20 years.

**And why AVOID & JIO are continuously saying that Indian data rate is too much cheap than any country. Why they r comparing Indian to US or UK people. Dont they know that- what is average income per head of Indian people. They should know that IT companies hired Indian people to Europe & US countries for only low salary.
**Even govt ministers r not commenting that average income of Indian people are too low.
**One article said that-
Richest 1% own 58% of total wealth in India
Richest 1% own 58% of total wealth in India: Oxfam
If operators set prices seeing average Indian people's income, then every single operator will be out of business / bankrupted within a year!!

then
If operators set prices seeing average Indian people's income, then every single operator will be out of business / bankrupted within a year!!
then who will the customer? JIO will use ambani family, airtel will use mittal family etc., what about about bengal/ bihar/ orisa/ andhra/up poor farmers? can they bear min Rs 49 or Rs 149 for unlimited for 28 days !!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock