• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1
  • Views: Views 1,599

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
New Delhi: The war of words between Congress General Secretary Digvijaya Singh and anti-corruption activist Anna Hazare continues. Digvijaya Singh shot off another open letter to the anti-corruption crusader on Friday, his third so far, accusing him of being biased in his fight against graft by going after only the Congress and not the BJP.

He also stuck to his guns that the RSS was an active supporter to Anna's movement, something Team Anna has repeatedly denied.

Digvijaya Singh in his letter said, "Why is Team Anna keeping mum on corruption in the BJP-ruled states like Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand and Gujarat. Why is only the Congress being blamed for corruption?'

Despite denials by Anna Hazare, the Congress General Secretary stuck to his stand that Anna's movement is backed by RSS.

"I am unable to understand what has happened to Anna Hazare. RSS leader Ram Madhav appeared on Anna's stage during the protest at Jantar Mantar. During the Ramlila Maidan rally, Team Anna expressed gratefulness to LK Advani and Nitin Gadkari. I am surprised why Anna is trying to shy away from RSS. On one hand, Anna is working with RSS support and at the same time it is claiming to have no relation with RSS," Digvijaya Singh said.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/annas-campaign-is-biased-says-digvijaya-singh/193159-37-64.html

Well Anna campaign against congress in hisar(haryana) will surely works bcz after arvind campaign against congress.there is no chance for cong. To win in the election

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock