Discussion Anime - Discussion, News & Updates

Animax Asia to air Rent-A-Girlfriend from 6th April |Mon-Tue| at 10:00PM (SG/PH). No day encores.
WGhDQlj.png

Amazon Prime Video finally promoting Anime

Source
I will just write how i reacted to this post.
1. When i saw that amazon prime posted about anime, i thought about that lame end of the world joke(World must be coming to an end as Amazon is promoting anime). Also very excited.
2. When i saw the trailer, at first i thought out of all anime they had, they must be dumb to choose the great passage(It is very boring anime). Then i saw Dororo( I was surprised with the way they produced. I mean is that how you promote an anime? With a single fight scene? Same with Vinland Saga. It seems like this is a half hearted effort. They don't have any anime watcher in their group. The promotion of anime is bad. They should learn it from Netflix.
Vinland Saga and Dororo are both top class anime for me. Instead of Great passage they could have went for Grand blue for comedy or Kabneri for action/Zombies.

💥It's official! MY HERO ACADEMIA is BACK will be streaming at Ani-One this Saturday with Season 5💥

After defeating the noxious enemy united, student from Class 1-A and Class 1-B is engaging a battle?! Keep it up for your most favourite hero!💪

📅 First episode will be streaming on 27 March, new episode will be updated every week.

🌟 Streaming at 5:30 PM (Hong Kong/Taiwan Time, UTC+8) on each Ani-One platform

🔥 Ani-One VOD platforms & streaming in selected territories 🔥

⭐ Taiwan: Bahamut, Catchplay, Chunghwa Telecom (MOD&Hami Video), Friday, KKTV, Line TV, myVideo
⭐ Hong Kong: MyTV Super
⭐ Singapore: MeWatch, CatchPlay
⭐ Brunei/Malaysia: Dimsum
⭐ Vietnam: Danet, VieOn
⭐ Indonesia: Sushiroll, CatchPlay

⭐ Non-Ani-One Streaming Platforms: Bilibili, Netflix, Tencent, VIU Asia

* - For the streaming date, time and region of non-Ani-One platforms, please refer to the relevant announcements of each platforms

💥 Streaming platforms reserve the right to change or cancel any content at any time without prior notice.

=================================================

#AniOne
#我的英雄學院 #MyHeroAcademia
#ヒロアカ
#heroaca_a
#僕のヒーローアカデミア
EuLge48.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock