Discussion Anime - Discussion, News & Updates

oSdAJE8.jpg

26WKmCU.jpg

Shin no Nakama janai to Yuusha no Party wo Oidasareta node, Henkyou de Slow Life suru Koto ni shimashita (Banished from the Hero's Party, I Decided to Live a Quiet Life in the Countryside) - PV

Source
zYwDDBw.jpg

dat name tho 🤣

Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu (The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent)

Source

Source

Anime starts 6th April, 2021

Last edited:
Kyuukyoku Shinka sh#ta Full Dive RPG ga Genjitsu yori mo Kusogee Dattara (Full Dive: This Ultimate Next-Gen Full Dive RPG Is Even sh#ttier than Real Life!) - Trailer

Source

Anime set for 7th April, 2021

Maybe in 2022 considering this. 🙂😓😓
Very unlikely. Manga has stopped publishing new chapter since many years. Last Light Novel (Original source material) was published in 2018. I still don't understand the reason behind the sudden closure of anime. Some said there were copy right issue with anime. But that's seem unlikely. The story was novel.

Very unlikely. Manga has stopped publishing new chapter since many years. Last Light Novel (Original source material) was published in 2018. I still don't understand the reason behind the sudden closure of anime. Some said there were copy right issue with anime. But that's seem unlikely. The story was novel.
This anime was a Mind = Blown kind of experience for me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock