Discussion Anime - Discussion, News & Updates

2021-2-20-12-13-3.png

Rewatch the 2021 Anime Awards Here (and Find Out Who Won!)

IMHO Jujutsu Kaisen is very over rated story wise. Did not find anything new till episode 19. It's like mix of Tokyo Ghoul and My Hero Academia. I won't rate it more than 7-7.5. Don't understand how it is anime of the year.

IMHO Jujutsu Kaisen is very over rated story wise. Did not find anything new till episode 19. It's like mix of Tokyo Ghoul and My Hero Academia. I won't rate it more than 7-7.5. Don't understand how it is anime of the year.
Then which anime according to your should had been anime of the year?

IMHO Jujutsu Kaisen is very over rated story wise. Did not find anything new till episode 19. I won't rate it more than 7-7.5. Don't understand how it is anime of the year.
Yeah.. Episode 18 & 19 were good TBH. Otherwise it's just the usual Mainstream Shounen stuff. It would also rate it 7.5 at max.

The reason why it won is very simple
Mainstream Shounen = More Viewers = More Votes

According to me Anime of the Year should have been either Re: Zero S2, Fruits Basket S2 or Oregairu S3.

Then which anime according to your should had been anime of the year?
I haven't really watched many to comment, but i can say i liked some anime like Tower of god, GOh more than Jujutsu Kaisen(For this genre). There are many other sequels also. Jujustu just lack any Novelty. The same old mc training, then beating some monster stronger than him by some a** pull power up etc. Also those monster and training system felt like mix up of my hero academia and Tokyo Ghoul. At one point mc healed his hands like nothing. I got vibe of Tokyo Ghoul episode 12 where ken Kaneki woke up to his ghoul power and healed his legs, hands etc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock