Good News Animax Asia to air Granbelm and Mitsuboshi Colors in December.

Anukaam

Reaction score
Animax Asia to air two new titles Granbelm and Mitsuboshi Colors in December month.

Granbelm will premiere from 10th December every Monday and Tuesday's at 7:30PM IST

Mitsuboshi Colors will premiere from 17th December Monday and Tuesday's at 5:30PM IST.

Source:
Source

Source

Animax Asia waited for the 2016 titles to expire before bringing in newer shows..Lots of really good 2016 shows are gonna be gone but likely to resurface on Ani-One Asia and MUSE Asia YouTube Channel.

Curent Status of Petition
57,242 have signed. Let’s get to 75,000!

I have signed lots of petition about Animax before this, but still missing Animax,

the main thing to join DDF is Animax,

Old DDF members know how I miss Animax Channel, still not available in India...

I know its available in Sony Liv but don't like Online Service...

I have signed lots of petition about Animax before this, but still missing Animax,

Same here that's why I unsubscribed Sony LIV and went to other IPTV which offers all my favourite channels like Sony One, K+, Sony GEM, Aniplus Asia, TVN Asia, TVN Movies etc...

Main problem is India has anime fans but major are addicted to mainstream like Naruto, Pokemon, Dragon Ball etc.. Animax had Naruto which they used to repeat majority of the time and people needs dub which Animax can't afford. Also other issue is carriage fees from DTH and cable operators. It's not feasible for Animax to operate everything.. Animax is currently on cost saving mode trying best to survive in South East Asia because anime audience are shifting online watching on Muse Asia, Netflix, Ani-One Asia and other platforms.. So it's currently the difficult phase for Animax Asia to manage. I won't be surprised if they shutdown their channel and instead launch Funimation service in Asia and offer anime via VOD only.

Same here that's why I unsubscribed Sony LIV and went to other IPTV which offers all my favourite channels like Sony One, K+, Sony GEM, Aniplus Asia, TVN Asia, TVN Movies etc...

Main problem is India has anime fans but major are addicted to mainstream like Naruto, Pokemon, Dragon Ball etc.. Animax had Naruto which they used to repeat majority of the time and people needs dub which Animax can't afford. Also other issue is carriage fees from DTH and cable operators. It's not feasible for Animax to operate everything.. Animax is currently on cost saving mode trying best to survive in South East Asia because anime audience are shifting online watching on Muse Asia, Netflix, Ani-One Asia and other platforms.. So it's currently the difficult phase for Animax Asia to manage. I won't be surprised if they shutdown their channel and instead launch Funimation service in Asia and offer anime via VOD only.

Thanks for Bold One Bro,,,

Still one of the saddest thing about animax is that sony pictures network India have not even promoting their own int'l channel properly in apps or social media, they ignore it as if its not their own channel

I agree with you , but sadly we have to watch Animax on online there is no other way for now. petitions wont work unless it get viral quickly and these tv networks notice anime fandom in india like anime director did. even media ignores us unless any comic con or cosplay contest happens.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock