Angel Pad / iGuru 2012 tablet company is a fraud scam for cheating people !

• Thread starter Thread starter Vinay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 6
  • Views Views: Views 2,889

Vinay

Reaction score
Angel Pad or iGuru 2012 tablet company is a fraud scam running into millions of rupees for cheating people. They have been operating their website from China, Thailand and some parts of UK with an Indian person called Anil Sharma who has been arrested for duping people to the tune of lakhs of rupees through his iGuru 2012. His site currently says we are facing technical problems.

The company claimed that they have a tablet manufacturing, dispatch unit at Shenzhen, China with tablet pcs priced as low as US$ 40 (including shipping). The payments were to be made in favour of booking agents in Bangkok, Thailand and UK. But in reality there is nothing that existed as their main intention was to cheat people.

With fake contact information provided on their sites, all that they did was send auto-respond e-mails to customers queries. The customers had to wait for days and even after a month, nothing arrived.

The main concern is they are still conducting this racket for make some more people their victims from another website. So do not get tempted by this and do not deal with these scamsters.

This is their site to make people fall in their trap:

vKN6k.jpg

H8K3c.jpg

E-mail Template 1: (Order Confirmation)

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for your interest in Angel Pad.

We apologize for slight delay in issuing ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL to you.

Your ORDER and PAYMENT for ANGEL TAB , have been CONFIRMED RECEIVED.

We will process your order now.

We will dispatch your order to the address mentioned in your PayPal Payment Confirmation. If you want ANGEL PAD to be dispatched to the different address, kindly provide the same by email with subject "NEW ADDRESS FOR DELIVERY".

We expect to dispatch your order on 12/06/2012. We will send your ORDER DISPATCH CONFIRMATION EMAIL once your order is dispatched.

Kindly note that it takes around 13-15 business days for delivery in India from our International Dispatch Center in Shenzhen,China.

If you have any questions, just email me.

Thank you once again.

Jenny S George
Customer Service Division
Angel Technologies
International Dispatch Center
Sai Ge Technology Park, North Huaqiang Road,
Futian District,Shenzhen
CHINA
www.tabxxx.xxx
[email protected]

VERY IMPORTANT: Kindly note that we won't be able to process and dispatch PAYPAL DISPUTED ORDER. If you have opened dispute with PAYPAL, kindly settle the dispute and email us.
Kindly email [email protected] for all the questions and clarifications. We only reply emails to [email protected]

E-mail Template 2: (Order Status)

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your email.

Your views are very reasonable. I would have felt the same if I had been in your place.

But, you have to understand the reality of ordinary mail. It is called ordinary because it is cheap but slow.

We mentioned 7-10 business days as we were told by post office personnel.

However, be assured that your ANGEL PAD is on your way and will reach you very very shortly.

And delays might have been due to Custom Formalities in your home country.

I am happy to inform you that many of our customers who ordered the same day as yours have confirmed the receipt of Angel Pad and that indicates your order is on the way.

Please have patience.

But, if you opened dispute regarding paypal payment, kindly be informed that your order can't be delivered as required by paypal. Hope you can understand.

Sincerely,

Jenny

RE: Angel Pad tablet company is a fraud scam for cheating people

hv u orderd this tablet and got cheated?

RE: Angel Pad tablet company is a fraud scam for cheating people

samir said:
hv u orderd this tablet and got cheated?

Yes, I ordered it but got full refund from Paypal before the scoundrels could run away with my money.
Then I bought another 10.2 inch tablet after adding little extra ;)

RE: Angel Pad tablet company is a fraud scam for cheating people !

they r not sending the product after payment?

RE: Angel Pad tablet company is a fraud scam for cheating people !

samir said:
they r not sending the product after payment?

They nicely send the auto-responder emails from a fake email id called Jenny S George. But no tracking number or any info provided as they say they are sending it by ordinary mail which is slow but steady.

The idea is after 45 days, Paypal does not entertain any disputes arising from the transaction like "nothing received" or "wrong item delivered", so they tell us not to raise dispute and withdraw our money after 45 days.

Those who act quickly can recover their money, but those who wait are left waiting and cheated forever.

Good Presence of Mind Vinay
what is the time frame in which paypal will refund the send money after sending?

M@zh@R said:
Good Presence of Mind Vinay
what is the time frame in which paypal will refund the send money after sending?

Within 45 days of the payment transaction, all disputes related to the order are taken by Paypal. Then the seller is given 10 days to respond. If he does not agree or respond to the buyer's message then Paypal takes a decision and returns the funds to the rightful owner.
Within a week after these 10 days, I got the full money refunded.

Back
Top Bottom