Android-powered HTC Salsa in India

Napster

Reaction score
8789565.cms

HTC has now launched one of its Facebook phones in the Indian market. This is the full touchscreen HTC Salsa which is available for purchase in India via Flipkart. Priced it 20,499 there has been no official announcement from HTC, we believe that the Taiwanese manufacturer may soon make it official.

The HTC Salsa is packed with standard hardware and, it sports a dedicated Facebook button for easy access to the social networking site. It includes a 5 megapixel camera, and a secondary front facing VGA camera for video calling. The device runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread, sports a 3.4-inch display, 512MB of RAM and Internal memory, and an 800MHz Qualcomm CPU.

its much better than chacha lookswise (as this one has got pretty enlarged screen as compared to chacha which seems to be like a calculator to me ..:D actually chacha has got a look that of blackberry bold) and salsa is sumwat like ipad.

Well this one is basically built for web surfing and social networking as there is a face book button and large display screen (even Fb button could also be found on chacha but it lacks proper display screen :( ) specially for individuals those addicted to facebook and web surfing. Chacha lacks big screen, if the phone is intended for social networking it ought to have a nice display screen (im criticizing htc but not chacha:D). I feel its not my cup of tea coz i m pretty addicted to gaming :) rather than social networking.

Recent two htc phones ie htc salsa and htc chacha when i heard bout these two phones the, first thing on my mind was like htc salsa as the name suggests to be like music phone but chacha :hysterical: didn't make any sense..lol. It made me feel as if the phone was gonna be utilized by the noobs..lol really... :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock