• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 2,663

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Samsung has at last started rolling out the Android 7.0 update for the Galaxy J5 Prime in India. In line with the release that reached the Galaxy On Nxt last month, this upgrade includes all of the features baked into Nougat, in addition to the firm’s Dual Messengerfeature, which clones messaging applications—WhatsApp, for example—in a sandboxed environment, letting you sign into more than one account.

• Android 7.0 Nougat
  • New UX (Samsung Experience)
  • Improved usability of Multi-Window
  • Improved usability of Notifications
  • Improved usability of Quick Settings
  • A new Dual Messenger function has been added
IMG-20171005-WA0022.jpg

Android 7.0 Nougat update now arriving on the Galaxy J5 Prime in India

Strange thing is, dad's phone has not received any update after August month security patch.

Was eagerly waiting for Nougat, as his phone only left on Marshmallow 6.0

This is really interesting. Samsung now caring for Mid-range phones as well.

This is really interesting. Samsung now caring for Mid-range phones as well.
Yes, first A series then J series too.:love: Competition heat left no one.:LOL:

I am using Samsungj7 prime...I updated to nougat two weeks back only... After update my mobile is little bit started heating while playing games.

I am using Samsungj7 prime...I updated to nougat two weeks back only... After update my mobile is little bit started heating while playing games.
Yes, due to hardware optimisation issues it happens. Old hardware + new software is the reason behind it.

Samsung members community has lot such reports i seen too.

Update: Samsung has actually rolled out this update in the UAE. It may arrive on imported models in India, but Nougat is yet to be released officially for the Galaxy J5 Prime in the country.

-------

Sad that it hasn't arrived yet. I kept trying till today, then read the news on net again.

Update: Samsung has actually rolled out this update in the UAE. It may arrive on imported models in India, but Nougat is yet to be released officially for the Galaxy J5 Prime in the country.

-------

Sad that it hasn't arrived yet. I kept trying till today, then read the news on net again.
It may take 1-2 month Bro.
Galaxy J7 nxt August security patch was available on September 3 (UAE) but in India, it was available on October 2

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock