Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter Account Hacked

Turkey has no beef with India. They're just helping their ally indirectly. This is very childish and does nothing for anyone.
You are wrong here my friend. Turkey has become undemocratic and unpredictable since 2016's fail coup. I don't think a power hungry dictator like Erdogan is our friend.

Recovery done. Imran Khan profile pic, all compromised tweets deleted. Now probably a clarification tweet on the way from BigB on what exactly happened.

You are wrong here my friend. Turkey has become undemocratic and unpredictable since 2016's fail coup. I don't think a power hungry dictator like Erdogan is our friend.
I know that. But they're not very open about their hatred for India. It's like India and China. We don't really like each other but won't stop doing business. The hatred is shown this way. It's very subtle I'd say. Now that NDA has won with such a huge margin they had to hack someone who is closer to our hearts and they chose Amitabh since he's liked by many and Bollywood is a good target.

Recovered Now..

CT3W07A.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock