Amit Shah's son's company makes Rs 1.4 crore loss in 2016.

• Thread starter sadik
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 5,330
Anishregart: 1112993 said:
First of all your thread title is misleading. Secondly there is not enough evidence so u cant blame. Just because opposition blames them doesn't mean its truth. Let the courts now decide and the truth will be in-front of you soon. Opposition tried many tactics, they failed, now they are doing this.
I not saying regarding this issue bro i am talking generally and if title is wrong then tell me the title then i modify

Last edited:
SADIK BEFORE POSTING LINK PLEASE READ ARTICLE NEWS IS ABOUT TURNOVER NOT ABOUT WEALTH,STOP MISLEADING PEOPLE & WIRE WEBSITE IS OF SCAMGRESS THEIR ALL ARTICLES ARE AGAINST MODI

Yeah. Title should be changed to Amit Shah's son's company makes Rs 1.4 crore loss in 2016.
Quote from article:
One year later, in October 2016, however, Jay Shah’s company suddenly stopped its business activities altogether, declaring, in its director’s report, that Temple’s net worth had “fully eroded” because of the loss it posted that year of Rs 1.4 crore and its losses over earlier years.

Yes he got some unsecured loan because of his father. But his business is not doing well.

Last edited:
Yeah. Title should be changed to Amit Shah's son's company makes Rs 1.4 crore loss in 2016.
Quote from article:

Yes he got some unsecured loan because of his father. But his business is not doing well.
Quote from article:

Yes he got some unsecured
Quote from article:

loan because of his father. But his business is not doing well.
Changed bro

The article itself looks fishy. 10000 times to a paltry ₹80crore for a company. I dont think thats a huge thing. Definitely some accounts look improper. But the whole thing isnt improper. There should be a defamation suite definitely.

I amn't surprised.
Our constitution has given immense power to Government so they can do anything against law which they have made in Parliament/Assembly.

Well we must appreciate BJP as they managed to bring corruption to hundreds of crore level where as in UPA it was running in lakhs of crore whether it is 2G spectrum/ VVIP chopper buy/ bofors scam/ commonwealth games/coal scam under PM/IRCTC or Fodder scam as if being minister if you have not done a corruption of a scale of lakh crore then you have not achieved anything in life.

@Sarkar Bro by the same logic by which this thread titled changed from 16000 times increase in wealth to 1 crore loss,We can call UPA just brought loss to the nation than lakhs crores of scam :p :D

Some people are not reading the article and blaming Shah. Without knowing if the article is real or fake u blame. Many things in the article are contradicting the other. Let the courts decide now who is making such news.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock