Amit Shah's son's company makes Rs 1.4 crore loss in 2016.

• Thread starter sadik
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 37
  • Views: Views 5,328
What stops BJP Govt to sell his property & recover the loans,from India to Overseas everything should be sold,Since BJP didn't done anything worthwhile to mention is there any Nexus between ruling party & Mallya.

If you have read the related news then you should know it, seems you hvn't. Nobody is ready to buy those at 7000 crore. Similar situation in case of Sahara, nobody is buying even in base auction rate. Will you buy it ? If yes then participate in auction plz.
just as an example
Vijay Mallya’s Kingfisher House auction fails for fifth time

BTW you said it correctly nexus is there and will always be there but just dont compare mere 20-30 crore to thousands or lakhs of crore

Last edited:
If you have read the related news then you should know it, seems you hvn't. Nobody is ready to buy those at 7000 crore. Similar situation in case of Sahara, nobody is buying even in base auction rate. Will you buy it ? If yes then participate in auction plz.
just as an example
Vijay Mallya’s Kingfisher House auction fails for fifth time

BTW you said it correctly nexus is there and will always be there but just dont compare mere 20-30 crore to thousands or lakhs of crore

Did I brought Mallya Here?? You made a comparison and mine just a reply.Why Government not using its Bankruptcy Code & Transfer ownership of his companies through some bidding process and try to make some profit & recover Loans via that route,Only Small Businesses would be threatened in this route??

Last edited:
it will decrease Modi's popularity drastically.

National Son-Jay Saha

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock