Discussion AMC+ launches in India on Apple TV channels

kumarvishwas

Contributor
Reaction score
Leading global media entertainment company AMC Networks on Tuesday announced the highly anticipated launch of the premium streaming bundle AMC+ in India on Apple TV channels and the app.

AMC+ features exclusive original series, including the high-octane vampire thriller "Firebite", stop-motion animated comedy "Ultra City Smiths" and upcoming exclusive original productions such as epic western "That Dirty Black Bag", "Queens of Mystery", "The Madame Blanc Mysteries" and "61st Street" among others.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be great if someone could post some screenshots.

My only issue as of now with this is most of their popular shows are already streaming on Prime Video.. Their most popular show, The Walking Dead will be owned by Disney as 20th TV holds the syndication for the show.. ₹199 is steap price for such a service... Let's see....

My only issue as of now with this is most of their popular shows are already streaming on Prime Video.. Their most popular show, The Walking Dead will be owned by Disney as 20th TV holds the syndication for the show.. ₹199 is steap price for such a service... Let's see....
I was looking for Charlie Cox's Kin. Couldn't find it anywhere. Thought might subscribe for a month if it's available.

By the way, isn't Breaking Bad a AMC show. Any chance of it moving to AMC+?

I was looking for Charlie Cox's Kin. Couldn't find it anywhere. Thought might subscribe for a month if it's available.

It's a Sony show. It's should be available on Sony Liv instead. But Netflix got the exclusivity deal.

I was looking for Charlie Cox's Kin.
I don't think it's AMC title. I guess they have acquired North American rights only like how Hulu did for Normal People. Let's see..
Netflix I guess have worldwide exclusive rights for both Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul both and as @iDJ said its a Sony production .. So, won't be moving.

Unless they merge all their niche services like Shudder, Sundance Now etc etc along with Amc+ with full content catalog, I don't see a good deal in paying ₹199 per month..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock