Discussion Amazon Wallet UPI to be launched

Yes it's available for limited users.confirmed by cc on the day of this thread created...they said as it will be available for all shortly...
So when it becomes available, can we transfer the Amazon gift card balance to UPI.?

Now I am getting Amazon pay balance UPI settings..
It's for full KYC users only..

HmVKOfH.jpg

xZvdLlP.jpg
rfwTYWl.jpg
UO6NPMt.jpg

It's available now for my 1 account..
They will provide for all 8n coming days..i am not aware of gift cards...
I can see in the android app that we have 2 options on Amazon Pay Balance. One is for money and the other is for cashback, rewards and gifts.

I guess we can add and send money from Amazon Pay Money balance to the UPI but not from the cashback, rewards and gifts balance.

Today I too got the option, Good news for APAY ICIC users. :lol: :wink2:

For more info 👇👇👇

What are the transaction limits for using Amazon Pay balance UPI ID?

• In the first 24 hours of registration of your Amazon Pay balance UPI ID, you can only transact up to INR 5,000.
  • Send Money to Bank:
    o A maximum of 10 bank transfers per day
    o Monthly transfer limit of INR 10,000
    o This feature will be available only to Full KYC users
  • Merchant payments on UPI - Scan & pay & online merchants:
    o Monthly spend limit INR 20,000 for Full KYC and INR 10,000 for Small PPI account customers
  • 5 collect requests from Amazon Pay balance UPI ID to anyone per day
  • In case you reach your monthly spend limit, you will be able to use your remaining balance next month.

Last edited:
Today I too got the option, Good news for APAY ICIC users. :lol: :wink2:
You can also load money to your Amazon wallet via Uber app using your Credit Card and also get your credit card rewards/cashback.

By default credit card loading is disabled.

Monthly limit is now 10k for bank transfer and 20k for merchant UPI payment (total 30k monthly limit).

For merchant UPI payment - open your amazon account on any other device or login any other Amazon account, now pay your credit card repayment, manually enter your Amazon wallet UPI ID and accept from your Amazon account.

Ta-da! now you paid credit card bill using credit card. :lol: :wink2:

You can also load money to your Amazon wallet via Uber app using your Credit Card and also get your credit card rewards/cashback.

Monthly limit is now 10k for bank transfer and 20k for merchant UPI payment (total 30k monthly limit).

For merchant UPI payment - open your amazon account on any other device or login any other Amazon account, now pay your credit card repayment, manually enter your Amazon wallet UPI ID and accept from your Amazon account.

Don't post that publicly. :lol: :lol: :no2::no2::no2::no2:

Yes that's called money recycling and Amazon is going to plug that exploit very soon just like all other payment instruments plug such exploits but make the most of it while it lasts.
I loaded 50k in my Amazon wallet through Uber using my Zomato edition RBL card on my birthday 2 weeks back just before they ended that offer and I got 10% cashback for that which is 5k as Zomato credits. And now I'm simply pulling back that money into my bank account through UPI and will use that to pay the same credit card bill.
My UPI handle got activated today and I transferred 5k and it worked smoothly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock